Protection of the intellectual property of a business is critical to the successful operation of the business. Typical forms of intellectual property protection in the U.S. include trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights and patents.
John works with his clients to help them create legal strategies that will protect their intellectual property from infringement by their competitors. He also helps them build their brands by determining the most effective methods of utilizing their intellectual property to achieve financial success for the business.
The following are some examples of the types of intellectual property related legal services John provides for his clients:
- licensing agreements
- obtaining trademark and copyright protection
- trademark searches
- trademark renewals and maintenance of trademark renewal deadlines
- sale, transfer and assignment of intellectual property
- internet domain names, website content, privacy policies
- intellectual property disputes
- franchise agreements
- trademark, copyright, trade name infringement
- trade names, trade dress and protecting goodwill
- protecting trade secrets